How can I insure that my account won't be terminated?
We strive to provide you with the most effective revenue program, while delivering the most targeted and qualified traffic to our advertisers. following these simple rules will help keep your account in good standing:
1. Don't click on your own ads.
Clicking on the WINThrills Network ads on your own page or site for any reason is strictly prohibited. If you are interested in one of the ads, simply type the URL of the ad directly into your browser's address bar or login to the members area and click on the ad directly in the promoter center to see a preview of the ads. Do not click on the ads after you have published or posted them on your own social network.
2. Don't ask or encourage others to click on the ads you promote.
Asking or encouraging others to click on the ads for any reason, either directly or indirectly, is strictly prohibited. Using sentences such as "click the ads to support us", "visit our sponsors" or "please click the ads" or any form of language relating to this will lead to account termination.
3. Don't display the WINThrills ads in an unrequested pop-up, pop-under or third-party's frame.
WINThrills Network ads may never be loaded in an unrequested pop-up, pop-under, floating HTML item, spamming software, automatic posting/publishing software or as an inner frame of a third party. Spamming ads or promoting ads repeatedly in any page or website is unacceptable.
Promoting your page or website or purchasing traffic from clicks-exchange networks is strictly prohibited.
4. Do not change the content of the ad. This is strictly against our terms. All ads must be promoted as seen when published in the promoter center..
5. Don't place the WINThrills Network ads on sites that contain prohibited content.
The WINThrills ads may not be displayed alongside any type of content prohibited by our program policies, such as adult or mature content, or illegal drugs content.
6. Do not share the same page with another promoter on the WINThrills Network. Make sure all pages indicated for use in promotions are your pages. If a page is detected to be used by 2 promoters or more, their accounts both will be deactivated or disabled without warning.
7. Do not share the same IP address with another promoter or member. If an IP address is detected to be used by 2 members or more, this will be seen as a member having multiple accounts and their accounts both will be banned or disabled without warning.
8. Do not promote banner ads on social networks. Promote banner ads only on your website or blog with contents. Promoting banner ads on social network platforms will lead to account termination without warning.
9. After publishing an ad in the ppc or ppp program, you can keep promoting the ad until the advertiser deletes the ad. If the ads are not deleted by the advertiser, do not delete them from your published promotion list and republish them to change the ad code. This will be seen as cheating and your account will be suspended.
10. All your ads promotion are validated from time to time to check if your promotion activity is against the terms stated on this page. Please make sure you indicate the URLs of your website(s) and blog(s) in your account profile. If you promote on social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, you will also need to indicate the URLs of your profile/pages/group in your account profile. Your account will be suspended If we detect you promote on these platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn) and we are unable to validate your promotions through the page URL you provide in your profile. Do not promote ads outside the pages you indicate in your profile. Whenever your promotions are being validated and its detected you promote ads outside Pages indicated in your profile, this will lead to account termination without warning.
11. If you are an advertiser and also a promoter, please note that you cannot promote WINThrills Network ads on the website, blog or any page you already advertise in the platform.
12. Promoting On Websites: Publicizing and other paid promotional material added to your pages ought not surpass your website or blog content. Moreover, the content you provide ought to add value and be the point of convergence for clients going to your page or website. Consequently, we may suspend publisher member account or restrict advertisement serving on pages with practically zero quality and/or unreasonable publicizing until changes are made.
Examples of unacceptable pages include but are not limited to:
-Pages with more promoting than publisher-provided content;
-Hosted ad pages or pages without content;
-Pages that don't take after our advertising Guidelines.
13. Promotion Or Posting On Social Network Pages: You cannot promote more than 2 ads per day in a social network page. Social network accounts that is created solely for promoting advertisments is no more acceptable. Also promotional material added to your social network pages ought not surpass your social network content. This is to avoid spamming of the WINThrills Network link on social networks.
Please read all terms before engaging in any activity as there will be no warning before users are suspended for violating rules.
Few examples of clicks that we do not recognize as legitimate: