Known Issues (Promoter Center)
We are aware of the invalid URLs in the ppc program. Our technical team is working to resolve this problem. Thanks for your understanding.
Update: We are still trying to fix all errors in the ppc program. The error is a result of promoters flooding their promotion URLs with clicks facilitated by softwares or programmes. As soon as we are able to clear the flooding in the ppc program, the promoter center will be 100% active again.
*If you are an advertiser, please note that your ad will only be clickable accross the WINThrills Network pages. Customers outside the WINThrills Network platform will not be able to view your ad at this time.
Autumn 2016 News Round Up
Brexit: analysis of UK property investing
- Tourism booms in UK after post-referendum fall in pound
- The Brexit economy: post-referendum data defies gloomy UK predictions
- Hard or soft, Brexit is unlikely to dent foreign investment in the UK
- UK foreign tourist spending grows after Brexit vote
- Confidence high in UK Serviced Apartment sector despite Brexit
- Brexit’s benefits for tourism as Chinese capitalise on weaker currency
- EU students will still be eligible for UK university loans despite Brexit
- Student accommodation: will Brexit impact on overseas student numbers?
- UK universities discuss plans to open new EU campuses ahead of Brexit
- International students save up to one-fifth after Brexit
- View our UK property investments
- Britain will be fastest growing G7 economy this year, says IMF
- Workplace pension ‘safe’ but property more profitable, ONS data
- UK faces shortfall of 1.8m rental homes, warns housing body
- Homes in UK’s regions now selling faster than in London
- UK remains number one investment destination in Europe
- UK property prices continue to grow, up 1.3% in August, official data shows
- View our UK property investments
Unplanned Downtime & Our Humble, Sincere Apology | All services are now active.
Yesterday morning (14/11/2016) we experienced some unplanned downtime, which is highly unusual for us.
We owe you, our customers, an apology, and we will most certainly work to ensure that it never happens again. We apologize for all inconvenience caused. All services are now active.
Thanks for your patience.
Crowdfunding Review: Autumn 2016
Benchmarks for all running Crowdfunding portfolio will be reviewed and updated on 27 November, 2016.
All client portfolios are therefore managed against agreed benchmarks and risk limits. In establishing the guidelines for a new fund, great attention is paid to the investment objective of every client, the level of return which can be achieved and the level of risk which can be tolerated. We assess risk at various different levels including the level of the individual security and at the overall portfolio level.
The objective is to evaluate exactly what risks are being taken within a portfolio and to ensure that there are no surprises. A disciplined and rigorous risk management function ensures compliance with mandate guidelines whilst at the same time the investment process is sufficiently flexible to enable managers to react to change in the business and analysis undergoes a process of continual enhancement to reflect new developments.
We have a strong commitment to good and consistent performance and our reporting is fully GIPS compliant.
Benchmarks for all Projects currently running in the Investor Center is reviewed and updated every 6 months.
Update: Benchmarks for all running Crowdfunding portfolio have been updated.